How would your experience change if you actually treated your womb like an altar?
I know, this concept may seem strange at first, but the reality is that your womb is arguably the most powerful place in your body, and truly a sacred space.
Sure, our hearts, our brains, and our lungs are significant, too. But our wombs are a place of creation. A place where the spark of life is possible.
What's more sacred than that?
(and remember, this energy is still available to you if you've had a hysterectomy)
Listen to this episode to hear:
- why our wombs are just as sacred as any altar or place of worship
- how our pelvis holds our wombs as a kind of temenos (and what that means)
- why having a physical altar may be helpful but also distract you from your womb
- six ways you can interact meaningfully with the altar of your womb
- Free **Womb Connection + Clearing Guided Visualization**
- Episode 1: What is Womb Wisdom?
- Episode 10: Tradition womb healing practices with Sondra Hamilton
- Episode 28: Rhythms of your womb - A midsummer invitation to slow down
- Episode 29: Fertility rituals, womb wisdom, + the mystery of time with Caroline Ashurst
DISCLAIMER: This podcast is for educational purposes only, I am not providing any medical advice, I am not a medical practitioner, I’m an herbalist and in the US, there is no path to licensure for herbalists, so my role is as an herbal educator. Please do your own research and consult your healthcare provider for any personal health concerns.
Trusted sources for bulk herbs:
- Mountain Rose Herbs* (globally-sourced organic and wild-crafted herbs)
- Pacific Botanicals (California-grown and globally sourced herbs)
- Banyan Botanicals (Ayurvedic herbs)
REGIONAL, FARM-BASED COMPANIES
- Zack Woods Herb Farm (VT)
- Healing Spirits (NY)
- Sawmill Herb Farm (MA)
- Oshala Farm (OR)
- Meetinghouse Farm (ME)
- Sonoma County Herb Exchange (CA)
* affiliate link (I would only ever become an affiliate for a company I already trust and buy from myself, you can always google it and get there on your own if you'd prefer not to use my link)
Sign up to receive regular herbal womb wisdom-filled love notes and podcast updates straight to your email box.
You can always unsubscribe if you're not into it. Your privacy is paramount. I'll never share your info with anyone. Pinky swear.