What is womb wisdom?
How to Reconnect to Your Innate Womb Wisdom
What does the term "womb wisdom" mean?
And how do you reconnect to the innate wisdom of your womb?
If you've ever asked these questions, or are asking them right now, then this episode is for you.
And let's just clear this up right now. Even when your womb is removed, as in with a hysterectomy, or once you're beyond cycling years, as in menopause, your connection with your womb space is no less present.
Womb connection is for anyone who currently has a womb or used to have one. The power, creative potential, and wisdom housed in this part of your body is available to you.
In this episode you'll learn:
- where the womb space is located
- all about the relationship of the womb to the first and second chakras
- how your womb connects you to your ancestral lineage and future generations
- how your wombspace and cycles act as indicators of overall health
- ways to start to connect or deepen your relationship to your own womb
Download your FREE Womb Embodiment and Connection Meditation
Sign up to receive regular herbal womb wisdom-filled love notes and podcast updates straight to your email box.
You can always unsubscribe if you're not into it. Your privacy is paramount. I'll never share your info with anyone. Pinky swear.