Jade Eggs and the Practice of Pleasure
with sacred sexuality educator + conscious relationship coach Usha Rose
What's your relationship to pleasure?
I'm talking your personal pleasure...
not what you think you should like,
not just orgasms,
not just what you do out of habit or routine or to please others.
But actually what you want, what feels good to you, in your body, in your life.
How much do you prioritize *that* kind of pleasure?
If you're like most of us, it's probably rare.
We live in a world that glamorizes productivity and minimizes taking the time to be present with ourselves.
Which leads to much of the 'pleasure' we experience being by default, or based on what other people want.
As sacred sexuality educator Usha Rose says in this week's podcast, "most of us are people pleasers."
It's how we're socialized.
It's not your fault that you might not even know what you want, or even think to consider it on a deeper level.
But pleasure is your birthright.
And in this episode we explore everything from how to begin noticing what you like, to what might be standing in the way of your own pleasure (hint: SO many things), to specifically how a jade egg practice is a tool you can try to enhance your personal embodied, orgasmic pleasure.
It's packed with wisdom and practical steps to support your pleasure.
And you deserve it. We all do.
Listen to this episode to learn:
- why pleasure matters in your life (it's not just sexual)
- some practical ways you can explore + enhance your own pleasure
- how our sense of safety + security can play a role in our access to pleasure
- what a personal pleasure practice is + why you need one
- the basics on working with jade eggs + how to get started
- the sensual, sexual + health benefits of a jade egg practice
- contraindications and considerations around jade eggs
- how sensuality, sexuality and spirituality are all related
- Helpful article on Jade Egg controversy by Saida Désilets
- Episode 19: Pelvic health + liberation - the importance of softening
- Episode 16: Healing from narcissistic abuse + trauma
- Free guided womb embodiment + energy clearing meditation
And if you want to learn more from or work with Usha herself, check out the links below!
DISCLAIMER: This podcast and blog is for educational purposes only, I am not providing any medical advice, I am not a medical practitioner, I’m an herbalist and in the US, there is no path to licensure for herbalists, so my role is as an herbal educator. Please do your own research and consult your healthcare provider for any personal health concerns.
Sign up to receive regular herbal womb wisdom-filled love notes and podcast updates straight to your email box.
You can always unsubscribe if you're not into it. Your privacy is paramount. I'll never share your info with anyone. Pinky swear.