Your womb gives you access to a deep-seated knowing, is a source of your generative creativity, and connects you to your ancestral lineage.
In times that feel tumultuous, confusing, and sometimes even hopeless, it can sometimes feel challenging to know how to hold it all or how to process the emotions flowing through us.
I invite you to explore how your relationship with the earth, the plants and the seeds can inform your relationship with your own womb.
And how that might help you to find meaning and connection, even when things feel hard.
The stories we tell have a deep impact on how we see the world, and what we believe is possible.
This episode is an offering of stories that showcase the immense power inherent in our wombs and the seeds.
Listen to the episode to learn:
- how your relationship with your womb can be deepened by your relationship with the earth around you (and vice versa)
- how disconnection from the earth may be a cause of 'disease'
- what cesarean rates in the US might have to do with connection to nature
- how our bodies mirror our landscapes
- how important it is to allow our emotions to flow through us
- traditional ways of honoring menstruation and gathering with others
- what I mean when I say 'seeds are wombs of the earth'
- Learn about some antispasmodic + analgesic herbs (and more) in the Gardening for Your Menstrual Health guide.
- Connect more deeply with your own womb in the Womb Embodiment Guided Visualization.
- Episode 1: What is Womb Wisdom?
- Episode 13: The Vitalist Approach to Balancing Your Hormones with Heather Luna
- Episode 19: Pelvic Health & Liberation - The Importance of Softening with Chaya Leia Aronson
DISCLAIMER: This podcast is for educational purposes only, I am not providing any medical advice, I am not a medical practitioner, I’m an herbalist and in the US, there is no path to licensure for herbalists, so my role is as an herbal educator. Please do your own research and consult your healthcare provider for any personal health concerns.
Trusted sources for bulk herbs:
- Mountain Rose Herbs* (globally-sourced organic and wild-crafted herbs)
- Pacific Botanicals (California-grown and globally sourced herbs)
- Banyan Botanicals (Ayurvedic herbs)
REGIONAL, FARM-BASED COMPANIES
- Zack Woods Herb Farm (VT)
- Healing Spirits (NY)
- Sawmill Herb Farm (MA)
- Oshala Farm (OR)
- Meetinghouse Farm (ME)
- Sonoma County Herb Exchange (CA)
* affiliate link (I would only ever become an affiliate for a company I already trust and buy from myself, you can always google it and get there on your own if you'd prefer not to use my link)
Sign up to receive regular herbal womb wisdom-filled love notes and podcast updates straight to your email box.
You can always unsubscribe if you're not into it. Your privacy is paramount. I'll never share your info with anyone. Pinky swear.