Sex, Relationships + Psychedelics
with somatic sex educator + psychedelic integration coach Juliana Rose Goldstone
Pleasure. Sexual wholeness. Relationships. Psychedelics.
Taboo topics? Yes, and... the world is changing.
It's an interesting time right now, especially in the US, as psychedelics gain a respect and acceptance in the mainstream that's been long-deserved.
And conversations around pleasure and sexuality are becoming more commonplace, too.
So, what happens when we combine them?
Somatic sex educator and psychedelic integration coach Juliana Goldstone sees psychedelics as a tool to unlock hidden potential in our sexuality and relationships.
And she shares all about what she's discovered on both her personal journey as well as work with clients on this week's episode.
It's a fascinating conversation that I hope will add insight and intrigue into what's possible in your own body and life, whether or not you feel like this particular path is for you.
Listen to the episode to learn:
- how Juliana went from a "tangled mess" to healthy + empowered in her sexuality
- ways to explore what sexual or erotic wholeness can mean for you
- how synthetic psychedelics were originally derived from plants
- what somatic sex education is, and where it all started
- what psychedelic integration means, and how it can be helpful
- how psychedelics can enhance your ideas of what's possible in your personal pleasure, sexuality or relationships
- some basics on how our brains work and try to keep us safe, and why it's important to soften those fear responses in order to explore new things
- ways our societal perception of rites of passage in relationships is limited
- resources for you to explore these things in your own life
Resources Juliana mentioned in the podcast:
- Netflix series: How to Change Your Mind
- Psychedelic Research: MAPS (Multidisciplinary Association for Psychedelic Studies)
- MAPS list of psychedelic integration practitioners
- Some more on sexological bodywork
And if you want to learn more from or work with Juliana herself, check out the links below!
DISCLAIMER: This podcast and blog is for educational purposes only, I am not providing any medical advice, I am not a medical practitioner, I’m an herbalist and in the US, there is no path to licensure for herbalists, so my role is as an herbal educator. Please do your own research and consult your healthcare provider for any personal health concerns.
Sign up to receive regular herbal womb wisdom-filled love notes and podcast updates straight to your email box.
You can always unsubscribe if you're not into it. Your privacy is paramount. I'll never share your info with anyone. Pinky swear.